We live in a dynamic world in which leaders are trying to navigate their organisations through unprecedented conditions of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. From large corporations, to small and medium enterprises, to not for profit organisations, the challenges we hear are consistent:
- I need the people in this organization to COLLABORATE better by WORKING ACROSS BOUNDARIES and BREAKING DOWN THE SILOS
- How can we drive greater INNOVATION?
- New and non-traditional competitors are emerging every day from all parts of the world. I need to MAKE MY ORGANISATION MORE COMPETITIVE
- Our organization needs to be more AGILE
- I need EVERY PERSON TO HAVE A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MINDSET and not just my salespeople. How do I get them to develop the WILL, the SKILL, and the COMMERCIAL FOCUS?
- We need increase our EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- How do I RETAIN TALENT more effectively?
- In this competitive world I need EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY to be at higher levels than they are at currently
- Why is it that we continue to be UNSUCCESSFUL IN STRATEGY EXECUTION?
- I need my people to be MUCH BETTER NETWORKERS
All of these challenges can be addressed by developing a NETWORK ORIENTED WORKFORCE™what we call a NOW,where your people are willing to apply discretionary effort to exchange information, resources, support, and access. In a NOW, they will intentionally create new value with others inside and outside the organization by skillfully creating purposeful CONNECTIONS, meaningful CONVERSATIONS, and effective COLLABORATION.