You are steering your organization through unprecedented conditions – volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Your peers in large corporations, small and medium enterprises, not-for-profits, and government agencies tell us they need:
– Collaboration – breaking down silos and working across boundaries
– More innovation
– A more competitive workforce
– To make business development everybody’s business
– To keep the best people
– Higher productivity
– To get people behind organizational goals and initiatives
– More strategic connections, partnerships, and alliances
Any of these challenges can be addressed by developing a NETWORK-ORIENTED WORKFORCE™. In The NOW, your people will apply discretionary effort to exchange information, resources, support, and access. As a NOW, they will intentionally create new value with others inside and outside the organization. They will skillfully create purposeful CONNECTIONS, meaningful CONVERSATIONS, and effective COLLABORATIONS.
We’d like to be your thinking partner to explore how business networking can benefit your organization.