Contacts Count is the premier consulting and training firm specializing in business and professional networking. The founders, Anne Baber and Lynne Waymon, have:
- Co-authored Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in the Collaborative World, along with Andre Alphonso and Jim Wylde
- Co-authored Make Your Contacts Count, (2nd edition) of our 7th book on professional networking
- Licensed The Contacts Count Networking System to corporations, including train-the-trainer workshops
- Designed and Delivered hundreds of Keynotes,Training Courses, and Workshops
- Enjoyed repeat business with clients such as Lockheed Martin, National Geographic Society, U.S. Department of State, Georgetown University, National Association of Home Builders
- Conducted on-going research to identify networking best practices
- Written articles for magazines, such as Association for Talent Development (ATD) , Associations Now (ASAE), and NCReview (SHRM)
- Trained a team of certified Associates to deliver keynotes and workshops in the U.S, India, Australia, and Portugal
Corporate guru. Engaging teacher. Persnickety proofreader. Whodunit reader. Scrabble nut. Fabric artist. Wordsmith. Football fan. Idea generator. ‘50s musicals aficionado. Poet. Dynamic talk show guest.
Email to: ABaber@ContactsCount.com
Client-pleaser. Encourager. Sultry jazz singer. Cat pamperer. Nova Scotia lover. Generous listener. Idea-a-minute person. Savvy businesswoman. Storyteller. Keynote crafter. Inventor of learner-friendly activities. Win-win negotiator.
Email to: LWaymon@ContactsCount.com
Phone: 301-589-8633 (US Eastern Time Zone)
Open-minded. Future-oriented. Problem-solver. Kayaker. Entrepreneur. Former professor. Persistent. Scientist. ENFP. Lefty. Golfer. Nova Scotia fan. Hybrid-owner. Chess-nut. Big-picture guy. Ken Wilber fan. Eagle Scout. Welcomer.Todd formally joined the Contacts Count team in 2003. Prior related experience:- Degrees in Physics and Sociology
– Manufacturing Engineer for computer assembly processes with IBM
– Programmer and systems analyst
– Consultant with a firm with government contracts
– Organization development practice as department manager
– Professor of Computer Science
– Planning, management, business developmentAs a Partner in Contacts Count LLC, Todd provides direction, perspective, and expertize.
Email to: TWaymon@ContactsCount.com
What Our Clients are Saying
“Fabulous job! You were my favorite speaker we’ve had this season and we’ve had some great speakers.” Paul McGee, Program Chair, DC Chapter, Human Resource Association
“Raises the bar for all future speakers! Anne presented a great deal of useful and relevant information with specific examples and delightful stories. Very polished, moved at a good pace, while still encouraging interaction.” Griffiths Leadership Society for Women, University of Missouri
”I’ve asked Lynne to present to managers in our executive development program several times and the reaction has been very positive. Lynne helps people establish meaningful connections in a huge corporation. We will use her practical materials in the future.” Beth Dumesco, Learning & Development, Lockheed Martin
· Co-authored Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in the Collaborative World, along with Andre Alphonso and Jim Wylde.