Press: You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
Contacts Count Principals are thought leaders in the field of business networking. Use us as resources on how The Network-Oriented Workforce™ connects, converses, and collaborates for increased innovation, engagement, execution, and competitiveness.
Say HELP! I’M ON DEADLINE! in the subject line of your E-mail and we’ll respond to interview requests quickly. (Or you can phone Lynne or Anne at 301-589-8633.)
Interview us for print, radio, or TV on questions such as:
1. What is The Network-Oriented Workforce™ ?
2. How do un-connected employees hurt the bottom line ?
3. Why do most orientation programs fail and what can organizations do to get new hires up-to-speed faster?
4. Why is networking now considered a “must-have” professional competency?
5. Why do almost 60% of Americans shy away from making business connections?
6. How much money do organizations waste sending employees to conventions?
7. What’s the biggest mistake people make when they want to use networking to find clients and customers, or advance their careers?
8. Why do successful managers network 70% more than unsuccessful ones?
9. How can we help Gen Ys, who are experts at electronic networking, get more confident and competent at the face-to-face networking skills?
10. What’s the best way to teach internationals the U.S.-style relationship building skills? What’s the pay-off?
11. Can introverts learn networking skills to be better team players, managers and business developers?
Our expertise has been featured in:
The Christian Science Monitor, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, Personal Selling Power, Associations Now, Moneysworth, Sky Magazine, Women in Business, Washington Business Journal, St. Louis Small Business Monthly, Executive Female, The Meeting Professional, The Kansas City Star, Glamour, Essence Magazine, Men’s Health, Forbes.com, CNN, The Journal of Accountancy, and the “Marketer,” a publication of The Society for Marketing Professional Services, and other major media.
Request a review copy of Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in the Collaborative World or Make Your Contacts Count (AMACOM, 2nd Edition), from
Publicity Director, AMACOM Books